BirdSlide™ is a very low-profile bird deterrent that deters all problem birds including: swallows, pigeons, starlings, sparrows, seagulls, etc. BirdSlide is designed for use on ledges in heavy bird pressure (nesting birds) and bird netting or other products are visually unacceptable. BirdSlide completely denies the problem birds access to the ledge; they simply cannot get a grip and 'slide' right off.
The BirdSlide™ bird repeller is designed to disappear. This bird barrier comes in standard grey or beige colors, but can be color matched to blend seamlessly with the building. The bird deterrent literally looks like a planned part of the structure.
Target Pest Birds Deterred: Pigeons, swallows, gulls, crows, vultures, sparrows, starlings, and all other problem bird species
Install BirdSlide™ bird deterrent: On ledges, eaves, angle irons, I-beams, and most "L" shaped ledges where total bird exclusion is the goal.
Material: U.V. Stabilized polycarbonate
Ease of Installation: Easy to install
Advantages of BirdSlide™:
- Very discreet; nearly invisible bird deterrent
- Deters pigeons, gulls, crows, sparrows, starlings, swallows and other problem birds on almost any architectural configuration
- Gets rid of even roosting and nesting problem birds
- Durable materials warranted to protect building for a minimum of five years from bird problems
- Can be color matched to blend perfectly and look like a planned architectural detail.
How It Works: When BirdSlide™ bird deterrent is installed on a ledge, it effectively blocks access to the ledge completely. By creating a 45 degree angle on the ledge, the birds cannot gain a foothold at all. For swallow control, the BirdSlide is installed upside down underneath eaves (professional installation is recommended for this application), cutting off the angle the swallows desire between the eave and the structure itself.
buy BirdSlide™ products