The Bird Wailer MkIIIa is a state of the art electronic bird deterrent that moves pest birds by creating a "no comfort" zone causing specific species to flee the area. The Agricultural Bird Wailer MkIIIa deters birds from:
- Fruit Crops
- Arable Crops
- Fish Farms
- Mine Tailings Pond
The Bird Wailer MkIIIa bird deterrent incorporates up to 34 natural sounds, such as target bird alarm and distress calls, together with predators like hawks, owls, etc. indigenous to your area. Because birds and some animals habituate to repetitive sounds, the Bird Wailer System incorporates up to 95 seconds of natural sounds plus 100 electronic sounds that can be programmed at random. An impression of surround sound is created by electronically moving the many different combinations of audio sounds and natural sounds randomly from speaker to speaker for varying durations, at varying intervals. This unique feature lessens the likelihood of pest birds becoming familar with a pattern. This is known as habituation, which often happens with conventional bird scare devices.
The Bird Wailer MkIIIa bird deterrent features:
- Electronic unit with 6 mounted speakers:
- 2 high frequency+ 4 low frequency
- Four outlets for up to 8 additional remote speakers
- Powered by a 12 volt battery
- Programmable, customizable natural & electronic sounds
- Two removeable sound chips
The Bird Wailer MkIIIa bird repellent replaces ultrasounds with natural sounds. These include distress and alarm calls for the target species pest bird, plus cries from predator birds such as hawks and eagles.
This is especially useful as certain species are resistant to the regular electronic sounds by themselves. So an target pest bird alarm call, followed by cries of a natural predator and then a distress call of the target pest bird creates a "no comfort" zone that birds will not enter for fear of their own survival.
Add this to the electronic bird scare sounds and you have a potent bird deterrent system. The Bird Wailer System is flexible since many birds that cause problems can be deterred by their own cries without using the loud electronic sounds. This is particularly significant for use in noise sensitive areas such as residential areas.
We continually add new sounds to the repertoire of the Bird Wailer MkIIIa as bird problems around the world are identified. We can customize a unit to suit the needs of clients in many different countries.
The Bird Wailer MkIIIa can carry up to 34 different natural sounds in its memory. These are stored on two sound chips which can be easily changed by your dealer. Each chip has 17 or more sounds and we program for specific situations. E.g., For fruit crops in North America it would include alarm or distress cries of Starlings, Robins, and Sparrows together with the cry of a Red-Tailed Hawk.
Bird Wailer Equipment and Specification:
- Digital Control for the Electronic and Natural Sounds independently.
- Light Sensor OR 24 Hour Clock ON/OFF Control.
- 110/220 volt models can be ordered.
- Can Emit different natural sounds at Night then Day (Eg. Owls)
- Power Supply Level Displayed
- Optional Strobe Light Attachment
- Sound Selection: Delete or change sounds sequences
The repellant unit has external controls to accurately program:
- Duration of sound blast
- Interval between blasts
- Separate day and night selection
- Sound levels
Other options and features include:
- Depending on use, will cover up 25 acres
- Use for agriculture, aquaculture, horticulture, viticulture or industrial
- Programmable to lessen sound output in sensitive neighborhoods
- Up to 8 remote speakers can be added to enlarge or intensify the effect
- 3 different types of remote speakers available
- Optional strobe light for deterrence of herons; or coyotes on sheep farms
Master Unit Alone: Ideal as a general purpose bird deterrent giving a rotational sweeping movement of sounds around the unit.
Additional remote speakers: In intensive production situations such as aquaculture, vineyards, horticulture and soft fruits the combination of sounds moving back and forth from the master unit to more focused remote speakers provides more effective bird control protection of the area. Remote speakers enlarge the bird repellent zone and can be directed at peripheral trees/power lines where birds tend to perch before feeding. The Bird Wailer MkIIIa is a particularly effective deterrent against flocking pest bird species and its effectiveness at repelling problem birds may be enhanced by using in combination with more conventional bird scare devices.
|Agricultural Bird Wailer Mk IIIa
|Endline Remote Speakers (each)
|Inline Remote Speakers (each)
|Cables (per foot)