Electronic and natural sounds are emitted at irregular intervals for variable lengths of time, preventing problem birds from growing accustomed to these sounds.
This airport bird control product will keep problem birds away from runways and other open airport areas without interfering with radio traffic. Customizeable to dissuade any pest bird species, this technical airport bird control product ends bird strikes and protects other airport property like signs and lights from pest bird damage.
A system based on an exclusive approach
The Airport Bird Wailer MkIIIb differs from competing bird scare products in that it causes birds to move away gradually, rather than startling them and driving them off, only to have the birds return later. The Airport Bird Wailer MkIIIb is easy and quick to install, does not involve the use of chemicals, requires no propane, explosives or guns, can be operated 24 hours a day, and is inexpensive to run. Its effectiveness rate varies between 80 and 90 % depending on the problem bird species. It should be considered a core system in any bird deterrent program for airport runways.
- Program that includes 100 different electronic sounds to deter problem birds around airports
- Emits natural bird calls (alarm and distress calls) and attack calls indigenous to the area
- Compact bird control system with no moving parts
- Easy to program: the bird deterrent unit has two buttons and an electronic display
- Environmentally friendly airport bird deterrent
- Adjustable volume for use near built-up areas of airports
- Unit can be switched on and off using a 24-hour timer or a light sensor
- Operates on 12 VDC or 110/220 VAC